As the year comes to an end, I believe I should state my opinion on the year’s best release on the PC platform. Before doing so, I just want to wish all of you a happy new year and good luck in the future! Here goes the countdown.
5. Amnesia: The Dark Descent : The horror elements are what make this game truly enjoyable…or scary. You will fight for survival in a virtual world with no way to defend yourself. That’s right, this aint Left for Dead.
4. Battlefield Bad Company 2 : 64 players fighting in a brutal multiplayer deathmatch. Sounds fun? The action, guns, vehicles make it an enjoyable experience. Greatest part of this game is the realistic aspect. Vehicles, infantries will move like in real life. This is one of the greatest shooters of all times.
3. Call of Duty : BlackOps : For the sake of the popular Call of Duty series, this new instalment deserves 3rd place. A new hero with a new multiplayer system delivers a very solid and impressive gameplay.
2. Mass Effect 2 : The characters are unbelievable and add a lot of value to the storyline. The action is very enjoyable and won’t disappoint. But the real part of this game that makes it so great is the fact that the decisions you make will affect the future.
1. StarCraft II:Wings of Liberty : Yes, you’ve seen it coming. With all the great titles this year, the long awaiting sci-fi real time strategy does not disappoint. It has one of the best campaigns ever with a great storyline and arguably the most competitive multiplayer. Old veterans and new players will not be disappointed with this long anticipated game.